Art Decko is Simon’s largest book ever…with eight sections that run the gamut of card magic:
• On the Spot – impromptu effects with an ordinary, shuffled deck • Two-Faced – some of Simon’s most deceptive magic, with just one or two gaffs
• Totals – an in-depth study of a great new plot
• Birthdays – a new exploration of the birthday datebook theme; No-Stack Datebook allows anyone to perform this incredible plot, without any need to learn a stack
• Techniques – new and subtle techniques that are highly deceptive, but easy to do
• Memorized Decks – effects both stack independent and tailored to the Aronson stack
• Eccentrics – a grab bag of effects
• Predictions – the most detailed, theoretical study of predictions you’ve ever read; includes Two by Two (the ultimate ACAAN – two freely chosen playing cards are discovered at two freely chosen numbers).
And SO MUCH MORE…theory essays covering everything from surprise to disillusionment; comment sections that deeply explore variations, alternative routines, and tradeoffs for the professional to weigh. If you want to see how Simon thinks, this book will offer many hours of thought-provoking ideas-all written in Simon’s lucid, detailed, and thorough style.
Lorenzo Mazza https://www.instagram.com/welovemagicbooks/